Benefits of Joining a Dog Wheelchair Support Group

Small dog in Walkin' Wheels on a foggy trail

Learning that your dog is paralyzed and may never walk again, is an overwhelming and scary experience. I understand because my dog Sophie suffered from a neurological illness that left her paralyzed for the last 5 years of her life. One of the best ways I found to relieve the stress and fear, was to join a dog wheelchair support group. These associations are there to help pet owners adjust to their new lifestyle and teach the skills to take care of a disabled animal. I liked the idea so much that it led me to start the Dog Wheelchair…

The post Benefits of Joining a Dog Wheelchair Support Group appeared first on Walkin' Pets Blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ceramic vs Stainless Steel Dog Bowls

Learn About Television for Dogs

7 Ways to Help Your Dog Recover After an Accident